Cutting Planner is already being used in a variety of settings, from small workshops to well-known companies.
This is a paid software, but you can use it for 30 days from the first installation with free, unlimited functionality.
Version 10.60 May 16, 2022. Compatible with Windows 8.1, 10,
Trial is not available in a virtual environment.
Version upgrades can also be downloaded from here and overwritten and installed.
Sheet and length cut optimizer - What is Cutting Planner?
CuttingPlanner is software that arranges multiple parts to be cut from acrylic plates, plywood, aluminum plates, steel plates, and other base plates using panel saws, running saws, shearing, and other methods. It is used in furniture manufacturing, steel plate andsheet metal processing, and a wide range of other fields.
Simply by inputting the base plate and material sizes, the software proposes a highly efficient cutting plan.
Calculation results can be viewed on a PC screen as a cutting layout diagram, which can be printed out for use as a drawing. It can also be used for estimation.
Also supports cutting optimization of long metalials
Quick estimates, lean material orders, and cutting instructions that don't rely on craftsmen can be made
For more information
Case Studies & Customer Testimonials.
The following are excerpts from actual customer comments received via e-mail or other means. We are sometimes informed of errors or problems, and each time we make improvements, the reliability of the system is further enhanced.
- It is easy to use and helpful.
- You have been very kind to us, even though we have not even purchased the product.
- It is a very useful software and we are grateful to use it.
- I am satisfied with the calculation speed and results.
- If we utilize the software, we are sure to increase the yield of boards.
- This software is very wonderful and easy to use, and after reviewing it in our department, we have decided to use it.
- We use it to cut out thin SUS sheets.
- What used to be done manually can now be done in a short time!
- Best cost performance.
- We use the command line option to link with inventory data.
- I am impressed that a task that used to take several hours is now done in seconds.